Credit Union Tools
One of the benefits of being a Baptist Health Federal Credit Union member is that we are always updating our services to provide members with the financial tools. Below is a list of some of the features that you can utilize as a BHFCU member.
BHFCU MOBILE APP
The BHFCU Mobile App is a quick and easy way to do almost everything you can at the credit union from the convenience of your phone.
- Transfer Funds
- Send money to friends & family
- Deposit Checks
- Pay Bills
- Setup Alerts
- Order Checks
- Secure Messaging
- Bill Pay
- Turn Your Debit Card ON or OFF
- Check Your Credit Score (must be enrolled)
FREE CREDIT MONITORING
Did you know that you can check your Credit Score daily for free without harm? Features of this Credit Monitoring program include:
- Credit Simulator: See what will happen to your score if you pay off a loan, obtain a loan, close your account, and more!
- Special Offers: If you’re looking for a loan, our credit score program is the best place to start. You’ll receive custom financing offers made just for YOU based off of your credit score!
- Report Unusual Activity: Your account will be monitored daily and any potential fraud alerts will be sent. This is especially helpful to watch out for identity theft and allows you to monitor the spending on your cards.
- Credit & Savings Tips: Access powerful tips on managing your credit and debt wisely!
BHFCU offers FREE Nationwide ATM Access via the www.moneypass.com network! If you’re traveling for work or vacation, find an ATM near you and skip the fees. Just go to www.moneypass.com and type in your location. MoneyPass will then show you nearby credit unions that will be surcharge-free!
Remember the days of filling out paperwork when opening an account or applying for a loan? Now THEY’RE OVER! BHFCU has a new online application process allowing members to quickly and easily open an account or obtain a loan.
Get the financing you need without mountains of paperwork involved! It just takes a few minutes. Ready to start the process? Visit our APPLICATION PAGE today!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram and stay updated on financial tips, holiday closings, special financing offers, current interest rates, and the positive impact that BHFCU is making in our community. We are actively involved in giving back and love sharing the “people helping people side”of our financial institution to our members.
Go green with e-statements. Choose paperless billing today!
Did you enjoy this blog content? If so subscribe to our monthly e-blasts. Once a month we send out an e-blast with current rates, specials, or helpful financial tips and tools. If you’d like more content like this SUBSCRIBE HERE.
We also use these e-blasts to notify members of any important credit union news such as urgent closings due to inclement weather or things such as technical difficulties
Note: We do not spam our members and will never sell your email address to anyone. This is a beneficial tool that we offer members and they may unsubscribe from our messages at any point.
Thank you for being a valued member of the credit union. We strive to keep our technology as up to date as possible and provide members with the tools they need to conduct financial transactions quickly and safely! If you have questions or would like to opt-in to any of these free services, feel free to call us today at 501-202-2373.