Meet the New BHFCU Mobile App
The Baptist Health Federal Credit Mobile App has always given members a fast, secure, and easy way to access accounts anytime, anywhere. In addition to checking balances, viewing transaction history, and finding ATM’s, the new BHFCU Mobile App features the following:
Online Banking provides members with 24/7 access to their accounts via our secure website. Easily manage your finances whether you’re in the comfort of your own home or on the go. Never wait in line again.
- View all your credit union accounts
- Balance your checkbook, review your account history for withdrawals, deposits, transfers, etc.
- Apply for a loan, checking account, visa check card, and more
- Transfer funds from one account to another
- Make a loan payment by transfer from savings or checking
- Free Unlimited Bill Pay
E-Statements let you securely view, print and save your monthly and quarterly statements directly from our website and protect you from identity theft by keeping your personal information out of your mailbox. Ready to go green? Avoid a monthly charge and opt-in to e-statements by following these instructions:
- Click or Tap on “Account Info”
- Click or Tap on E-Statements
- Click or Tap on Delivery Preferences and select All Accounts
- Click or Tap on Statement Preferences
- When prompted, accept E-Statement Disclosure and Click or Tap on Electronic Delivery Method
- When Prompted, enter a notification E-Mail
- Click Submit
Protect and Manage Your Credit Score!
BHFCU is offering another free service to assist members in managing their credit. Your credit score is more than just a number – it’s a way for lenders to determine whether you are eligible for a loan, the amount of the loan, your interest rate, and your payment. Members will have access to special offers based off of their credit score and credit history.
Savvy Money provides you access to your credit score along with personalized tips on how to improve or maintain an already great score. It’s simple and easy to use and already built into Online Banking and the BHFCU Mobile Banking App, so you won’t need a new login.
You will need to enroll in Savvy Money to be able to access your credit score rating, payment history, usage, and offers.
Check your credit score daily, weekly, or monthly without harming your score! Opt in on the BHFCU Mobile App or Online Banking
Baptist Health Federal Credit Union offers surcharge free access to over 37,000 nationwide via the MoneyPass network. Visit MoneyPass and type in a zip code to find an ATM near you.