Accessing your account can be done in a variety of ways, including payroll deduction, direct deposit, by mail, by telephone, by ATM, at our Internet Branch…or in person. To apply for a BHFCU Checking Account, click on the apply now link and complete the short application.
- No Monthly Fees
- No Minimum Monthly Balance Requirement
- Access to 32,000 Surcharge-Free ATM’s Nationwide via the MoneyPass Network.
- 24/7 Account Access with the BHFCU Mobile App or Online Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Overdraft Protection
- Telephone Teller: 501-202-2373 Option 1
- VISA Debit Card
- Money Market Checking
Checking Account Features
BHFCU Mobile App
Manage your account on the go Anytime, Anywhere with Baptist Health Federal Credit Union’s FREE Mobile App! It’s fast, easy to use and allows you to do the following from the convenience of your smart phone or tablet:
- Mobile Check Deposit: Deposit you checks as soon as you receive them. Just sign, snap a picture, and send!
- Photo Pay: Pay your bills with the snap of a picture!
- Check Account Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Money from Account to Account (A2A)
- Transfer Money from Person to Person (P2P)
- Find ATM’s and Branch Locations
- All of this is FREE!!!
Online Banking provides all the conveniences of your local credit union from the comforts of your current location. Just open the BHFCU website and login to have access to all of the features that Baptist Health Federal Credit Union has to offer.
- View all your credit union accounts
- Balance your checkbook
- Review your account history
- Apply for a loan, checking account, visa check card, and more
- Transfer funds from one account to another
- Make a loan payment by transferring funds from your BHFCU savings or checking account
- All of this is FREE!!!
Enroll in E-Statements
With E-Statements you are able to securely view, print and save your monthly and quarterly statements directly from our website. E-Statements also protect you from identity theft by keeping your personal information out of your mailbox. They also arrive sooner and more securely than traditional paper statements.
E-Statements let you securely view, print and save your monthly and quarterly statements directly from our website and protect you from identity theft by keeping your personal information out of your mailbox. Ready to go green? Avoid a monthly charge and opt-in to e-statements by following these instructions:
- Click or Tap on “Account Info”
- Click or Tap on E-Statements
- Click or Tap on Delivery Preferences and select All Accounts
- Click or Tap on Statement Preferences
- When prompted, accept E-Statement Disclosure and Click or Tap on Electronic Delivery Method
- When Prompted, enter a notification E-Mail
- Click Submit
Make the Switch to Baptist Health Federal Credit Union
Switch to BHFCU Follow the Easy Steps!
Before you begin, make sure you have access to the following:
- Old paycheck-stub for reference
- Driver’s License and SSN
- Direct Deposit and Automatic Payment Information – including Bill Pay payees
- Old financial institution account #’s and routing number
Open a Baptist Health Federal Credit Union Savings Account
Move you existing electronic authorizations:
- Redirect your payroll check and automatic deposits such as Social Security or dividend checks with this DIRECT DEPOSIT FORM
- Redirect automatic bill payments or withdrawals which include recurring payments like utility bills, auto payments, insurance, etc., and any regularly scheduled transfers with this AUTOMATIC PAYMENT FORM (Contact CU for form)
- Gather payee information from current online Bill Pay service to establish Bill Pay service through Baptist Health Federal Credit Union. It's a good ideas to print a copy of existing payee screens as a reference tool.
Close old accounts with an ACCOUNT CLOSURE FORM (Contact CU for form) once outstanding items have cleared your old accounts. Give this form to your old financial institution. We suggest waiting one or two statement cycles to be certain all electronic payments have been moved to your new BHFCU account.
After opening you Savings Account and enrolling in Direct Deposit Online, stop by and fill out the Automatic Payment and Account Closure forms at any of our convenient Branch Locations and a representative will be more than happy to help you make the switch to BHFCU!THANK YOU!