Celebrate International Credit Union Day with BHFCU! Each year we celebrate #ICUDay to raise awareness about what it means to have a credit union as your financial health partner. This years theme “Building Financial Health for a Brighter Tomorrow” focuses on the way that credit unions improve members’ financial well-being.
In 2021 Baptist Health Federal Credit Union has placed our focus on ensuring that members have easy access to their accounts anytime, anywhere. This meant upgrades to the BHFCU website and mobile app. Some of the major updates this year included
- Online Applications: Members no longer have to fill out paperwork to apply for an account or obtain a loan. Everything can be done using the BHFCU Mobile App or website! Not a member of BHFCU? Open your account today!
- Easy Transfers: Another major upgrade for members is the benefit of transferring money to friends, family, or account to account. Using the BHFCU Mobile App or Online Banking you can transfer money without the need for additional services like PayPal or Venmo.
- Secure Messaging: Using the BHFCU Mobile App you can now chat directly with BHFCU staff during our regular working hours. This secure messaging system makes it quicker and easier to get in touch with your credit union!
- My Card: The BHFCU Mobile App My Card feature allows you to turn your debit card ON or OFF. Protect your accounts and keep them secure all from the convenience of your phone with My Card!
- Savvy Money: COMING SOON! In the next few weeks members will be excited to learn that BHFCU has another option to help navigate their financial well being. Savvy Money will provide members the option to check their credit score anytime they choose, without effecting their credit. You’ll receive a personal analysis, special offers based on your credit, and a detailed breakdown of your spending history. Just one more convenient option to assist our members to Building Financial Health for a Brighter Tomorrow in 2021!
Thank you to all of our members new and old for being a part of our growing community! Baptist Health Federal Credit Union is excited to further the benefits available to members in 2022! If you love being a member of BHFCU, please share your favorite part about being a member on Facebook and tag #BHFCU and #ICUDay!