How Can We Assist You?
Access Your Account
Manage your account on the go with Baptist Health Federal Credit Union’s Mobile App! It’s fast, easy to use, and allows you to do the following from the convenience of your smart phone or tablet:
- Transfer Money to Friends and Family
- Deposit Checks
- Check Account Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Money Between Accounts
- Setup Alerts
- Secure Messaging
- My Card
- Find ATM’s and Branch Locations
Our free 24/7 service will allow you to manage your finances whether you’re in the comfort of your own home or on the go. Never wait in line again. Take advantage of the following services
- View all your credit union accounts
- Balance your checkbook, review your account history for withdrawals, deposits, transfers, etc.
- Apply for a loan, checking account, visa check card, and more
- Transfer funds from one account to another
- Make a loan payment by transfer from savings or checking
- Free Unlimited to Bill Pay
E-Statements let you securely view, print and save your monthly and quarterly statements directly from our website and protect you from identity theft by keeping your personal information out of your mailbox. Ready to go green? Avoid a monthly charge and opt-in to e-statements by following these instructions:
- Sign into your e-branch account. Select the “Accounts” tab and choose “E-Statements Opt-In.”
- Read the E-Statements disclosure and click “Accept E-Statements” on the bottom of the disclosure screen.
- Under Step 2 enter the text “BLUEGOOSE” (must be all caps) in the “text from file” box. Verify that the email address shown is correct. If no email address is shown, enter your preferred email address and click “CONFIRM.”
- You are now enrolled in E-Statements. Click Continue to go back into your online banking.