Effective now until May 29, 2020.
Baptist Health Federal Credit Union recognizes that the COVID-19 pandemic has and will impact the lives of our members. Since 1959 BHFCU has a history of assisting its members, especially in times of need. BHFCU has set up the following offers for members who have been affected by this terrible and evolving virus:
- If you currently have a CD with us, we will waive any early withdrawal fees for early redemption of CDs in order to accommodate your needs.
- If your finances have been impacted by this pandemic, BHFCU is allowing up to 3 months of deferred payments on Consumer Loans with no loan extension/skip a pay fees. With these deferrals, the term of your Consumer Loans will be extended up to 3 months. Interest will still accrue during this extended period. Required forms will need to be filled out for these deferrals. Contact a loan officer for eligibility.
- If you have a Christmas Club with us, we will waive any early withdrawals fees or account closure fees.
- To make more of your funds available, we have temporarily increased your ATM cash withdrawal limits. We are offering low interest rates on loans. This could benefit you to refinance your current high interest loans you may have with another lender to Baptist Health FCU and save money on your monthly payments and the total amount of interest you would have to pay. Take up to 90 days for your first payment is due! (NO application fees, NO loan processing fees).
- We have also made personal loans more readily available to help you get through these times. Amounts range from as little as $500 up to $10,000.00. (certain restrictions and requirements apply).As we navigate these unchartered times, BHFCU takes the credit union philosophy of “people helping people” to heart. As conditions continue to evolve concerning this pandemic, BHFCU is ready to respond to assist and support you. Together we are stronger and we can and will get through all of this. Contact us at 501-202-2373.