Over 600,000 Americans use Direct Deposit for their Federal Benefits Check.
What are you waiting for?
Baptist Health FCU is helping our members GO DIRECT, with direct deposit of their federal benefits checks.
Direct Deposit helps protect consumers against paycheck theft, mail fraud and identity theft, while giving people more control over their finances…and it saves taxpayers millions of dollars each year.
You can enroll online, by mail or by phone. All you need is the following information
• Name as it appears on your federal benefit check
• Your social security number
• A BHFCU checking or savings account number
• BHFCU credit union routing number
• Amount of the most recent benefit payment
• Check number from a recent benefit payment or the claim number from the paying agency.
Sign up today, one of three easy ways:
Signing up is easy and only takes a few minutes.
1. ONLINE (click here)
This option is open 24/7.
Call the Go Direct helpline – Mon – Fri 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET (excluding federal holidays) toll free!
3. BY MAIL
If you are a resident of the United States (or a U.S. territory), download and print out the quick and easy FMS FORM 1200.
If you’d like help getting a direct deposit account established at Baptist Health FCU, just drop one of our branches during normal business hours.