Our free 24/7 service will allow you to manage your finances whether you’re in the comfort of your own home or on the go. Never wait in line again. Take advantage of the following services and JOIN TODAY!
We know that a convenient way to transact your financial business is important to you and your family. That’s why members are raving about our electronic services. Simply point your browser to http://www.baptist-healthfcu.com and take a tour of our online branch, available from any PC or mobile phone with internet access. ENROLL HERE.
Online Banking Allows You To:
- View all your credit union accounts
- Balance your checkbook, review your account history for withdrawals, deposits, transfers, etc.
- Apply for a loan, checking account, visa check card, and more
- Transfer funds from one account to another
- Make a loan payment by transfer from savings or checking
With E-Statements you are able to securely view, print and save your monthly and quarterly statements directly from our website. E-Statements also protect you from identity theft by keeping your personal information out of your mailbox. SIGN UP TODAY.
BHFCU Mobile App
Manage your account on the go Anytime, Anywhere with Baptist Health Federal Credit Union’s FREE Mobile App! It’s fast, easy to use and allows you to do the following from the convenience of your smart phone or tablet:
- Mobile Check Scanning: Deposit you checks as soon as you receive them. Just sign, snap a picture, and send!
- Picture Pay: Pay your bills with the snap of a picture!
- Check Account Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Money Between Accounts
- Find ATM’s and Branch Locations
IMPORTANT NOTICE: As of January 2017 the new BHFCU Mobile App is available. In order to continue using the app you must download it again from the app store.
Both the Apple & Android BHFCU Mobile Apps have been updated for phones and tablets. Click the the download link for either the Apple App store or the Android App store Google Play to download the New BHFCU Mobile App for your device.
Keep up to date with the latest news and savings by following us on Twitter and Facebook. We post tips, advice, and the newest BHFCU promotions so you can be sure to save the most when you need it! Direct links can be found at the bottom of each page.